2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I was excited to join GB, and service went well for a few months.It has been downhill since my first billing issue.

Company charged me for multiple months claiming the payments had been 'declined' by my bank. After checking with the bank, NO transactions from GB came through until it was a LARGE charge for two or more months. I've contacted GB three times in six months about the issue, and it continued to happen. The one-garment rental is a scam.

It takes a month to get a garment, even when you alert them about return. Don't waste your money - this site is a scam. I'm so frustrated, and the customer service is TERRIBLE. They're condescending, act as if you're the problem, keep trying to stop you from closing the account.

It's annoying, and they don't even fix the problem, just keep trying to push the bad service on you.I don't want a discount, I want you to bill me correctly, and refund the additional payments.

Review about: Gwynnie Bee Account.

I liked: Wide variety of styles and sizes, Reasonable monthly cost.

I didn't like: Manner in which the business is operated.

Had an Experience with Gwynnie Bee?

Comments

Middletown, Ohio, United States #1341621

This is happening to me right now than they said they could put it on hold and refund me a paRyan of my money and I'm still waiting for that