1.4K views

I have been a GB customer for 2 years. Here toward the end I was having trouble getting anything I actually wanted to show up.

In the end I got tired of paying them for cloths I could find in a Garage Sale. (The stuff they put up is nice - but you never get any of that - it's always "out.) You HAVE to have 20 or so items in your closet for them to ship anything at all - otherwise they will keep charging you every month - and not send you anything. They'll blame you because "your closet didn't have enough in it." One month I had this happen after they purged my closet for me. So - at least one month I paid for nothing at all.

I finally got annoyed with it - and cancelled - cause it's easy to cancel anytime right? WRONG! You have to call customer service and beg them. In my case - they told me they cancelled - but they didn't - and frankly watching for something in my email didn't really occur to me cause - well I freaking called them!

They charged me the next month. SO I emailed them - and Sarita K informed me they had no record of the call and that I needed to call back. I emailed back asking that it would be taken care of - now I have an email that says it was.

I hope it was. I didn't get a confirmation again either so...

Review about: Gwynnie Bee Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments