Update added by user Apr 18, 2016
I have received email after email saying to leave their "coupon" practices alone but I'm going to make sure other people know how deceitful they are.
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2016
I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!!I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes ( see photo ).
I was excited to purchase a pair of jeans that I have had since February. When I received these in February they were $91.50, that is the discounted at-home price. After I attempted to use the coupon the price remained at $91.50. I contacted going to b after I attempted to use the coupon the price remained at $91.50.
I contacted Gwynnie Bee about this error and asked them to fix it, they emailed me back and told me that that it was corrected.
I then attempted to use the coupon again and the price was $90.50 (see photo).I am disgusted that sent out coupons so people think that they're getting an actual discount, but if they're not paying attention they won't realize that they're actually not saving anything above the "at home" price
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Rental of clothes
- Range of choices
What I disliked
- Manner in which the business is operated
- Bait and switch
- Do not correct their mistakes
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."
- "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."