Update added by user Apr 18
I have received email after email saying to leave their "coupon" practices alone but I'm going to make sure other people know how deceitful they are.
Original review posted by user Apr 17
I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!!I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes ( see photo ).
I was excited to purchase a pair of jeans that I have had since February. When I received these in February they were $91.50, that is the discounted at-home price. After I attempted to use the coupon the price remained at $91.50. I contacted going to b after I attempted to use the coupon the price remained at $91.50.
I contacted Gwynnie Bee about this error and asked them to fix it, they emailed me back and told me that that it was corrected.
I then attempted to use the coupon again and the price was $90.50 (see photo).I am disgusted that sent out coupons so people think that they're getting an actual discount, but if they're not paying attention they won't realize that they're actually not saving anything above the "at home" price
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Rental of clothes
- Range of choices
What I disliked
- Manner in which the business is operated
- Bait and switch
- Do not correct their mistakes
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."