1.5K views
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 18, 2016

I have received email after email saying to leave their "coupon" practices alone but I'm going to make sure other people know how deceitful they are.

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2016

I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!!I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes ( see photo ).

I was excited to purchase a pair of jeans that I have had since February. When I received these in February they were $91.50, that is the discounted at-home price. After I attempted to use the coupon the price remained at $91.50. I contacted going to b after I attempted to use the coupon the price remained at $91.50.

I contacted Gwynnie Bee about this error and asked them to fix it, they emailed me back and told me that that it was corrected.

I then attempted to use the coupon again and the price was $90.50 (see photo).I am disgusted that sent out coupons so people think that they're getting an actual discount, but if they're not paying attention they won't realize that they're actually not saving anything above the "at home" price

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of gwynnie bee account from Gwynnie Bee and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gwynnie Bee to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was manner in which the business is operated, deceitful, bait and switch and do not correct their mistakes. Author liked the most rental of clothes and range of choices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gwynnie Bee for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gwynnie Bee?

Comments