1.7K views

I was interested in seeing what kind of clothing they had, so I went to their official site on line and was greeted by big banner overlays on the site as you scroll down the page you are not able to view any clothing

in their inventory.

Finally the last part at the bottom of the page is an encouragement to sign up, I would not do it, too many of these on line stores are getting away with this kind of thing, one should not have to commit to anything to be able to browse or window shop to see what that store has that might appeal to you.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of gwynnie bee website from Gwynnie Bee. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gwynnie Bee to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gwynnie Bee for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Please learn how to use the Internet.

You can view their inventory by going to https://closet.gwynniebee.com and using the tabs at the top of the page to navigate to the type of clothing you're looking for.

French Lick, Indiana, United States #1233052

I agree. I would like to see some of their clothes BEFORE I have to sign up to see.

Doesn't seem right. They want your address and card number first.

Heck, I might want the 3 items at a time if I like their clothing. I was gonna sign up with one item at a time just to see their clothes but I think I've changed my mind after reading these reviews.

cabolt
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1204853

i dont understand why you have to put an credit Card. on this When You dont know Anything about this..At least you could see the Clothing..sounds sort of like you are kept in the Dark,,Unreal i work in retail i find it Interesting..yet Amazing they would want your credit Card info and you Cant even See What You Are Going to Get.. Wow........