Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I cancelled my subscription and returned the items I had at home immediately.I never had an issue returning items in their prepaid shipping bag until I cancelled my account.

They said they didn't have the 2 tops I sent back and charged me $97.50. I told them on several occasions that I had sent them back and they said they trusted me and I would not be charged, but I was charged anyway. I see on this website that this is a recurring issue. Paypal is reviewing my transaction under PayPal buyer protection.

I just hope they look into all the other complaints about Gwynnie Bee before deciding on my dispute.Buyer beware!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $98. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gwynnie Bee. The most disappointing about gwynnie bee subscription clothing rental service from Gwynnie Bee was deceitful and charging practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gwynnie Bee.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Gwynnie Bee to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gwynnie Bee?

Comments

GwynnieBee_2016
Gwynnie Bee Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear about your less than positive experience with the service. If this issue has not been resolved to your completion please feel free to reach out to support@gwynniebee.com and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.