Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Horrible company, I believe that they are a total scam! I signed up for a "free" trial and was immediately charged the 74 dollar and changed membership fee when it clearly stated that the first month was "on us" I was told this several times by several employees that the money was only pre-authorized but it was deducted from my bank right away.

I've now been emailing for over a month to get my money back, I have definitely kept all of the emails from each representative. One email said that once I returned the Items they sent me, which I have, I would get my refund in 2-3 days, its been over a week and still no refund. I just send another scathing email to them and am being given the same run around.

Being told that I wasnt charged but just a pre auth. I've filed a complaint with the better business bureau and will not stop until I get what they owe me!!!

Review about: Gwynnie Bee Free Trial.

I didn't like: Poorly managed, Horrible customer service and return policy.

Comments

#1492089

They're still in the process which is taking forever. I just think I have it resolved and they change their minds.

I knew from the time I opened their site that it wasn't for me and ended my so-called membership. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to have individuals taking advantage of me as I need that money badly.

#1492088

Same here -- they won't last long the way they treat their customers, or those who used the trial and they automatically start billing you huge sums of money for nothing in return. This SUCKS and they will go bankrupt if they keep up with their poor behavior.

Did you ever get this resolved?

to Addison #1492090

If you are someone who can help me get the money Gwynnie Bee scammed from me, it would be so appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!